Thread: new member
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2005, 02:52 AM   #1
Garin1
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2773

Hello everyone, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was great as we purchased a new 3650 rk for Christmas. My name is Gary Ferritti, I am a electrician by trade and trvel extensively around the country in my tradecraft. I am currently working in IRAQ(home on leave) and will most likely be there for some time yet. Our home is in Louisiana. The wifes name is Linda. We have five grown children, five grandchildren and one great grandchild. The wife also works and is living in the new Montana in Texas on another job. She is an administrative assistant for a large construction firm.
This is not our first fifth wheel. Our first was a 30 ft Couger. It is a great rv but quickly grew to small for the both of us. The new Montana is wonderful and we both love the full kitchen. What will they think of next. I have a small dilemma now, my old truck will not pull the new trailer so I will be looking for advise on a new one ton truck. Any input will be greatly appreciated.
God Bless and hope to see you on the road some time in this marvelous country of ours.
Garin1 is offline   Reply With Quote