View Single Post
Old 10-13-2006, 05:34 AM   #4
LonnieB
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6150
Send a message via MSN to LonnieB
Ozz, it's funny how some people think. Most of those people that are so intolerant of tourists, wouldn't even have a job if it weren't for the tourist industry. I would think the city recieves a lot more revenue from people like us, than they do from the high rollers who are there for one reason only, to gamble. The tourists are the ones that go to the shows, shop, and get married. I don't know this for fact, JMO.
I know what you mean about the pushy sidewalk vendors. I too have very little patience with these people, and it really doesn't matter how you interact with them, positive or negative, they still get the attention they were after in the first place. I agree, they should get a job thats more respectable and more compatable with the normal population, but most of the ones I've been around don't have the mentality or desire. They just don't give a rip!
Good thing you had your check valve with you, otherwise you may have been in need of the bail bondsmans number,lol. I'm glad you guys are having a good time and not letting the bad things spoil your trip.
LonnieB is offline   Reply With Quote