View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 08:19 AM   #2
Last2Die
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22986
I have just a thought, I believe the skylights are 2 parts meaning the part on the roof and another part that screws in from the shower side right? I may need to go look. As someone in the painting/ coatings industry for too long I would think you would want something to block the light and heat but not be permanent on the plastic. With that in mind something like plasti-dip might be a solution. Remove the inner skylight prep coat and reinstall. I think I would coat the roof skylight then reinstall the shower portion. White would keep down the heat and still let a little bit of light in. And the best part is if you change your mind about wanting more light then just take off the inner portion and peel off the coating.

My 3 cents for what it’s worth....

Tony
2018 3920fb 2020 GMC Denali 3500 4x4 Duramax, 10 speed Allison. LB SRW, Firestone air bags with Airlift wireless onboard compressor. Anderson Ultimate Hitch. MX4 folding cover. 50gal titan in bed transfer tank. Onan 6500 lp genset installed by me ! Had: 2 HF 3500 Inverters with Parallel Kit
Last2Die is offline   Reply With Quote