View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 02:34 PM   #33
Alain L.
Established Member

M.O.C. #21390
I prefer my new 2021 3781RL Montana Legacy which I purchase 3 weeks after looking at 2 Alliance on July 2nd. The 2 Alliance I saw had a long list of issues and my wife and I couldn't get past some of the choices of decor.
Alliance plus;
Azdel laminated walls, flush slide out floors, shut off water valves and slightly better frame.
Fast response on their Facebook group.
Cons;
Many assembly issues, cocking heavily spreaded around the sinks and the slide out panels on the outside, only one large kitchen sink, no day shades, nite shades black on both sides, small dining table that doesn't extend, gold cabinet hardware, wrapped cabinet structure, cabinet colour limited to one choice, CRE-3000 equalizer, no Sailun tires, pour looking graphic on the outside, huge framed windows that will let lots of heat or cold in, fake tile shower walls, very little frame in the walls of the bathroom noticed by touching the thermostat and light switch and the whole panel moves and I prefer ducted AC for better air circulation and being quiet.

Montana plus, much more trailer for the money, I got a Legacy with dual pane windows and full body paint for about $10k less then their bath and a half.
Better tires and suspension, better cabinets and colours, 70/30 dual kitchen sink, better dining table and frameless windows.
No problem with my new Montana that needs the dealer intervention.

Alain Lacroix - Ottawa Ontario
2020 GMC Denali DRW
2021 Montana 3781RL Legacy
Alain L. is offline   Reply With Quote