View Single Post
Old 11-25-2022, 11:48 AM   #8
Gary10211
Established Member

M.O.C. #32005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikendebbie View Post
Gary - I went out and tested my unit. The SECURITY LIGHTS switch controls both big-round scare lights and the dock light above the pin. Looking at your InCommand wiring diagram - it also shows SECURITY LIGHTS (screen shot below). Turn on your Security Light switch from the InCommand panel and go see if both scare lights come on. If the dock light does not come on - you need to check the light to see if the connections are tight, and test it with a multi-meter. I did not remove mine but it feels like it is seated in a rubber grommet…maybe push up and twist to remove ?? Someone else might know how to remove the light.
I like a good challenge and I’m decent with electricity but this is throwing me for a loop.

First off these lights positive wire is labeled as wire #4 and wired into the InCommand terminal 26 which is EXTERIOR LIGHT 12V 15A IN

Also terminal 32 is SECURITY LIGHTS 12V 15A OUT.
No power on this. Even taking wire off has no affect.

As far as the relays go RELAY 25 is EXTERIOR LIGHT and RELAY 26 is SECURITY LIGHT. Unplugging those both at the same time makes no difference the lights still stay on.

Back to the wire labeled as #4. Again the wire is feeding all the lights. When disconnected from the InCommand the wire shows 13.5V not the terminal. The terminal 26 that I pulled it off states that’s outfeeding.

Something tells me there is a wiring modification somewhere and the source of power is coming from elsewhere.

Lastly, the SECURITY LIGHTS button does turn on the bright scare light but has no affect on the docking lights.
Gary10211 is offline   Reply With Quote