View Single Post
Old 03-29-2023, 08:02 AM   #6
RMcNeal
Montana Master

M.O.C. #25165
Maybe I'm confused about the question?
The roadside coverage simply helps you in the event you require assistance on the roadside. It could be flat tire, out of gas, locked out of your car, etc. Typically, this does not cover the price to replace a tire, purchase gas or any other repair/replacement part service.
Tire warranty or road hazard warranty would cover (or at least partically cover) the price to replace a tire if needed. This is typically for a short period of time, say 3 years or less and is sometimes pro-rated after the first year of service of the tire.
I have roadside assistance both through State Farm as part of my insurance policy, and through Good Sam as part of my extended warranty plan.
I also have a tire warranty through Good Sam for the tires on my fiver that covers replacement of the tires in the event they fail.
Our TV tires are covered by a road hazard warranty through Good Year which I purchased at the time I bought the tires. The cover, and have covered, complete replacement of the TV tires should anything puncture or damage the tire such that it cannot be safely repaired.
RMcNeal is offline   Reply With Quote