Thread: Hey keystone
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 08:09 PM   #10
mtlakejim
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20693
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh View Post
Maybe there are only 50 or 100 owners at a rally but if they sell a customer 1 camper to that customer that is 100% to that person. If I sell a thousand powder measures this year each customer buys one and if that customer isn’t happy to him that is the only one he will buy that is 100%. If you try you might find someone at Montana that feels the same way. From over 20 years experience in dealing with the public I can assure you you can’t built any product every body will be satisfied with. We make over a hundred different muzzle breaks because everybody wonts something different. A muzzle break is about as simple as a product gets.
Lynwood
Respectfully,
I have tried. Nobody at Keystone has the time to talk to an owner! At least no one that actually has the power to address design flaws! The only people you can talk to are their complaint department who more or less give you the usual canned corporate answers then throw anything you may have said in a dark black hole.

Trust me the only folks they care about taking care of are the dealership buyers!!
2018 Montana High Country 381TH Garage Full of Toys
mtlakejim is offline   Reply With Quote