View Single Post
Old 11-17-2020, 12:00 PM   #28
Janet H
Site Team

M.O.C. #19422
Send a message via AIM to Janet H Send a message via MSN to Janet H
Quote:
Originally Posted by McRod View Post
Checking to see if mods deleted my posts yet...��. My real post count is somewhere in the neighborhood of 450. ��

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRod View Post
I have noticed that those who feel outwitted respond on this forum. They intentionally bring it into a forbidden area to get the mods to act on their behalf.

Congrats.
Pot/kettle

Many posts have been removed from this discussion as it has wandered off the rails and substantially afoul of the sites posting rules. This is an RV board we have specific prohibitions on political topics. it's worth noting that we also require members to post in a collegial way. That means no insults, no name calling and no trolling.

This years pandemic has been a heavylift for most of us. Some have lost family and friends, some have lost livelihood and some have have had their usual lifestyle disrupted by reductions in travel and social options. Most folks are on edge or have easily pushed buttons surrounding these changes.

Regardless - when you participate on this forum you are expected to follow the posting parameters laid out for ALL members. You agreed to them when you joined and we expect that you will honor that commitment. If you see posts that don't meet this standard please hit the preport function to alert a moderator but don't respond to argue - it only amps up the situation.

Most of us participate here to discuss RVing issues and the pandemic to some extend shapes our rving experience but please remember that we don't all share the came political values. We do however share rving in common - let's focus on that please.