View Single Post
Old 04-18-2020, 08:18 AM   #13
fatcatzzz
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #14438
Quote:
Originally Posted by RKassl View Post
This is not being political at all, and lets try to keep it that way as we exchange ideas and comments. I have a feeling after they released the three step approach to restart the economy yesterday I really feel they are not sure how to do it? Absolutely, safety of the public is paramount. Here in Wisconsin our Governor did not wait to hear what the Corona Task Force recommended at 1700. At 1300 that same day he locked us down for another month! No question asked, no real specifics either. From reading the state news there are a lot of upset people in our state. Some are trying to organize a protest march to the capital in Madison just like they did in Michigan. I don't know what to think, for the last month I have been "camping" in the Montana right along side our garage. I hope depression doesn't set in!
Me think you are making it political just by asking this question. The people that are making these decisions for us are politicos and they are bias even if they will not admit it. I could go on and on about my personal point of view, but won't because it does not matter to most here. But I will tell you one thing, I do not plan to let any politico tell me what is best for me or my family. I have been thinking for myself for almost 69 yrs. and do not plan to change. Rant over.