View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 06:57 PM   #39
Phil P
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginia Young View Post
This is not true. We had three different dealers work in our Big Sky. Never an issue.
Well Virginia Young I can only assume you are calling me a liar.

You obviously don’t know what you are talking about Keystone refused to pay any dealer that I took it to.

The selling dealer had no, none, zero qualified technicians on staff they couldn’t even change a tire without damaging the trailer.

At the end of the warranty period I did the first repair at my expense that was replacing the end walls on the big slide because Keystone had used the wrong fasteners putting it to gather, the cost to me $9,990.00. Keystone had transported the trailers serial number before and after ours to the factory to do this job but refused to do ours.

That was just the first repair that cost like that all total by the time the trailer was 18 months old I had $20,000.00 in repairs to correct similar problems.

In 2009 when I purchased this trailer I could have purchased a top of the line trailer from one of the SOB mentioned here on this forum for less than another $5,000.00 above what I paid for this trailer including the repairs to fix the production mistakes. I am referring to a company commonly referred to here as a “custom” builder.

I had to pay for these repairs up front because the qualified repair facility I used had had problems in the past with the owners of these “low end” trailers have trouble paying the repair bill.

Phil P
If you get a page not available then remove the "s" after HTTP
Phil P is offline   Reply With Quote