Thread: California Trip
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 07:32 AM   #6
The Bone
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17521
I lived in the bay area in Nor Cal. I avoid LA at all cost. I also never go to San Francisco. San Francisco is a dirty city and homeless everywhere. Sure there is lots to see there and traffic is nothing compared to LA but not worth the hassle to stop there and its stupid expensive. Along the coast is beautiful. The further north you go the rockier the coast becomes. Just north of Cambria Is where you can see lots of seals on the beach. A must stop if you are in the area. They have filled the pool at Herst Castle.Take a tour it's fun Another nice place to visit. Paso Robles area has lots of wineries. . In the north you have to check out Napa. The wine train is a experience to be enjoyed. Lots of wine in the area. You may have to stay in Vallejo. I wanted to go there but that was the closest campground to there I think. Yosemite is hare but a long way from the coast. I like it there. I only go in the winter because i love snow. Get there early so you dont have to fight the traffic ant tour buses loaded with you know what. LOL Diesel here is almost $4 if not more in some places. Have a good trip
The Bone is offline   Reply With Quote