View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 11:45 AM   #61
bleedmichigan
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #23739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last2Die View Post
**Update**

Overjoyed and heartbroken at the same time.

So Keystone replaced the roof looks good, CW installed the Winegard 2.0 sideways... not sure what im going to do about that yet... so thats the overjoyed part....

The heartbroken part is when I picked it up I went inside and in the front where the tub is the solid surface was all messed up, I do have pictures on my phone not on my computer. The tub I was able to lift the rear up not to far due to the plumbing. The stone was coming off the walls the shelf below the from window was at about 35 degree angle. I couldn't move anything. Had them look at it and of course they are all booked up. I drove home and parked it opened the unit up and it was all fine, just needed to be re-caulked. The stone is back against the wall and I cant move it. The tub is sitting back down and I cant move it... What the heck just happened.....?

When I picked up the unit it was on a slope leaning down and to the right one of the front legs all the way down the the left up a few inches. Could that have been the issue, the flex of the frame pooped out the tub....? Im confused, does anyone have any thoughts?

Thank you

Tony
The solid surface was likely only attached with silicone to the framing. It probably popped or flexed enough to slide around. Recaulk it and move on. Even on stick built houses the countertop is ether caulked to the cabinets or the bracing that’s under the counter is screwed to the cabinets. It all depends on the fabrication.
bleedmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote