View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 01:25 PM   #49
Mel B.
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19469
Quote:
Originally Posted by vipermanden View Post
I know some people can't justify putting in a larger tank in the OEM place like I did, but it is all about what it's worth to each person. Having only a 32 gallon tank sucked, and I was always looking for places to fill up, but nobody across the country knows the height of their overhang, so I started carrying 2 five gallon cans and used a long black plastic funnel, and took the safety nozzle off of the cans, and just poured into the funnel. But now knowing, since we rarely drive 400 miles on a leg, I never need to worry about filling up again with the 5ver attached. The 55 gallon Titan tank in the OEM spot underneath with a protective kevlar shield, is worth the money to "me", because it is piece of mind. Although 50 bottles of bourbon is also tempting too!!
No thanks, I'm not getting myself and my wife in spot where I have to pour 5 or 10 gallons in my tank. That sounds a little crazy,To each his own.