View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 06:26 AM   #29
simonsrf
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3120
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by richfaa

Your post is in most areas accurate.I have also been a member since 2005. However what brand would you purchase that you know would not have the very same problems. Be honest Have you had any of the very same issues with your SOB.The workmanship issues exist on every assembly line on every brand.

Read any forum of 7 years ago and you will see the same problems reported.BTW our U bolts were torqued within manufactures spec's but at the low end and these new u bolts are a upgrade from the previous ones.
We have never had a problem with Keystone or any dealer not to say we got our way everytime but we were trated fairly.

Workmanship problems exist across the board with every manufacturer.keystone is IMO no better no worse than any other.

Yes, all brands have problems, there is no argument from me there, Rich. The issue is how they correct THEIR problems. I thought my money was as good as anyone elses money...I paid for a fully functioning rig regardless of "bang for the buck".

I'm not going to promote another brand on this forum, but when I had a problem with this SOB, the company sent a mechanic within two days to fix our problem. That mechanic drove 11 hours to get to us, corrected most of the problems, and scheduled us at another facility to finish the repairs. He also followed up and made sure our problems were fixed at that facility to our satisfaction. He also gave us his personal cell phone just in case we should have ANY problems.

Not once did Keystone ever make any effort to be concerned about me as a continued customer, they only worried about how much money it was going to cost them to remedy their poor quality standards, which by the way, almost always came out of my pocket.

BTW, I remember Charles Wade at one of the MOC rallies, he lied to just about everyone there, denied the company had any responsibility for poor quality of components that their company bought to be installed on our rigs....said he would look into the issues brought up by MOC members, ....he never followed up on anything even though he promised he would look into them next week and get right back to us.......typical....end of story.

Rich, I'm happy you are satisfied with the quality and workmanship of your rig, I just happen to have a different standard of where I'll spend my hard earned buck.

simonsrf is offline   Reply With Quote