View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 01:39 AM   #16
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Will, I think Keystone should send out a notice that Tireco is willing to send replacements, even if you do not have a tire failure. I think if anyone reads between the lines, that is exactly what Tireco is doing, without any fanfare. They did not hesitate to replace mine, (all 5)they just wanted the DOT Number.
This tells me that they; (Tireco, and Keystone) know a certain batch is bad, evidently a number of years worth, as my 2004 Keystone Sprinters' tires were defective.
I would encourage everyone with Mission tires, to call Tireco and demand replacements. See if they will.
I know Chinese tires have a bad rap, but I, as a thinking person, do not believe every one they make over there is a bad tire. Maybe my replacements are not a good tire, maybe they are. No one really knows at this point. At least the replacements are another tire, I will give them a chance, I just don't have that kind of money to replace them, with American made tires.
Will, let's see if Tireco will agree to replace our tires, even without a blow-out, or tread separation. If they don't we will kick up some dust.....
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote