View Single Post
Old 01-27-2006, 05:08 PM   #38
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
I have never stated, or would state the overloading of a coach is ok, or would be ok, or should be ok. The GVWR of the coach is posted on every coach for a very specific reason. Back on page 3, I posted the weight of my coach. These numbers are with more stuff in there than I actually use.

"Here are my numbers, these are by memory so they might be a few pounds off, but are close."

Kingpin 2,100
Rear axles 11,250
Current coach 13,350
Coach GVWR 13,790

The point of my previous post is, how much you carry in either options or personal stuff is up to you. Keystone gives you the boundaries for each specific floorplan. Each one of us has to decide what is important to us as far as must have items, and must have options.

I have no problem with folks agreeing with me or not. I may be 26 and not as experienced as some, but the main reason I am here is to learn and gain knowledge from the folks who are willing to share with me and the rest of the group.

Dave,
I respect every single members opinion and am grateful that they share it with us. If our paths ever cross, you are always welcome to stop in for a cup of coffee or a beer. The door is open.... That also goes for any other MOC member....
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote