View Single Post
Old 10-12-2020, 08:38 AM   #3
DutchmenSport
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22835
Whenever it comes to purchasing add-on's, accessories, or replacement parts, I always FIRST go to my local dealership that sells Keystone products. We have 2 I use, the one we purchased our Montana From and the other one (closer) that sell the Alpine line.

Meanwhile, I always check with them first and get their prices. They are excellent at giving me the bottom dollar amount and if shipping charges are involved. And several times, I thanked them for the information, did my own research, and found out their offer was better and more convenient. I'd then turn around and order from them. And we're not talking just the $5.00 plumbing connection or a $30 Sail Switch for the furnace, or an anode rod for the water heater. I talking awning replacements, generators and parts for things like the stove and back-up/observation camera.

Before going on a wild goose chase, at least take a few minutes and contact your local dealership and see where they can assist you. If they are any good at all, they will, and they will try to give you the best financial offer they can.

Then, if comparing to your own research, you find a better offer, go with your findings. Nothing lost except some time, and everything to gain, especially savings and tech support if you have problems or run into issues.
DutchmenSport is offline   Reply With Quote