View Single Post
Old 03-18-2006, 04:09 AM   #3
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
When I asked that Question the Montana rep at the Toledo Rv show looked at me as if I had 2 heads, You don't drive it or ride back there there so you won't notice anything...honest he said that..( he is a very good company man) We will have them balanced.. Lug Concentric for RV's. Your dealer MAY be able to do that, also check for Axel alignment. On our factory tour(Sprinter) , at the first area where they put the frame , wheels and Slide mechanisms together I asked one of the Skilled old world craftsmen when do they align the axles and I got a skilled old world blank look. These are just little money saving things for Keystone and others that we need to be on the look out for. I would attempt to include all of these little things in the "deal" from your dealer.

Forgot to add.We were at a Mini Rv show this Am put on by a couple of our local RV dealers (outside, very cold) several brands of TT's and Fifthwheels..NONE of them had the wheels balanced..it is not a keystone thing it is a industry thing. Our tire guy and good friend says Balance them..he balanced them on our last TT..
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote