View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 07:16 PM   #12
scottz
Site Team

M.O.C. #19755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikendebbie View Post
ScottZ - for a moment there I thought you were posting the pics I took of my gears and posted a similar question about alignment. My pics look just like yours except I don’t have the mouse mesh installed!!

I can’t find the thread and I don’t remember the answer - but I took the pics while we were at the Fort Collins KOA Aug 2019. The thread should be about that same time but I could not find it just now to refresh my memory on it. I think I was wondering if there was an adjustment I could do to align the teeth up closer to 100% and I think the answer was NO. Anyway two and a half years later I’m still good to go with the gears as they are. But I wish they were lined up better.
I could not find the thread either. Mine has been working for almost five years; glad to hear yours is still working ok.

I went out and looked at it again and was thinking it would not be too hard to drop the gear pack; the hard part would be finding appropriate spacers. Now, looking at the photos, I'm not sure it can be dropped out of those brackets without major disassembly. I'll look at it again tomorrow. If nothing else, I might take the weight off the slide, align the gear and track, and see how long it stays.
scottz is offline   Reply With Quote