View Single Post
Old 01-11-2005, 10:08 AM   #14
rames14
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1920
Bill -

I agree, especially with the part about being like a little boy. I already told my wife that I have no intention of ever growing up. After being married over thirty years, I think she already knew. Many of us only get to enjoy our units during the non-frozen months. Something about winter climes that the park owners head south in their units. I don't understand. I'm counting down until April 1 when we can get back to our Montana. And yes, I have some minor things to fix on our new Montana. The fantastic vent broke right as we were putting it into storage. The people at Fantastic Vent were great about air shipping the parts and doing anything they could to help. Our dealer is working with Dometic on the dreaded remote control Heating and A/C. It seems that the sensor may have beeen mounted incorrectly, as one possiblity. Need to put in our new Qwest stereo. And our closet bifold door didn't shut right. I will say, though, that I had a lot more issues with our house when we went through than we did on the Montana. And, when you consider the price differential, the Montana had a lot less defects per dollar spent. I would prefer that I not have any issues, but my dealer has worked very well to make us happy.
Ron and Terrie Ames - MOC #1920/KF0NTA
2021Montana 3230CK Super Solar Legacy Package
2021 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn, BIM Charging
4x4, SRW, LB, Crew Cab, Pullrite 3900 Hitch
rames14 is offline   Reply With Quote