View Single Post
Old 04-01-2021, 05:15 PM   #33
Amtracker
Established Member

M.O.C. #27726
Hi, it appears you have been given advice on your issues and the action to take to get something done do I will give you some information I have learned. We bought a 2020 3791 RD which had a number of issues. After doing 48 years with the USMC we desire to travel and see America. I wrote a letter to Keystone with issues and recommended solutions and didn't receive any acknowledgment. I have found that dealing with my dealership and other owners saves me time and my RV is not tied up at the dealership. I am fortunate because I have a mechanical background. We are new (like you) to the RV world but RV owners have told me that if you are going to own an RV you need to learn how to correct issues with help from other RV owners and a good dealer. I highly agree that if you attempt to be friendly and get in with a good dealer you will be miles ahead. I agree that a water leak can be hard to correct but it may be a seal that you can replace on your own. Is this the way it should be "No" but once it leaves the dealership it is your problem. I encourage you to buy the extended warranty. You will find that mobile repairs are much faster then the dealerships. I wish you luck on your travels.
Amtracker is offline   Reply With Quote