Thread: Solar Pre-Wire
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2021, 09:12 PM   #31
seahawksax

M.O.C. #28382
howdy yall! reviving a dead thread here! i found my solar prep wires behind the vacuum in my passthrough storage below. all bundled up, one set going to the roof, one set going to the batteries (already hooked up and fused circuit to the batteries). and then the grey remote cable. i see it runs back and up somewhere, but can not find it inside the coach. i have watched all the jaboni videos over and over again, i have no sticker anywhere telling me where the remote cable is located, in the video it says to call the manufacturer if the sticker has been removed to locate it. i have called twice, once they said they had a install procedure they would sent to my email (never came), second time they gave me their email, and when i emailed them. i get a non delivery receipt. i find it statistically insane that i am the only person that has attempted to install solar on a 2020 montana 3854BR. i have scoured many many many websites and youtube channels looking for any inkling of someone finding it. but i cant even find instances of it being looked for. hopefully someone can help!
seahawksax is offline   Reply With Quote