View Single Post
Old 05-15-2005, 12:45 PM   #8
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
Thank you to everyone who replied. Now I just have to get Dick over here to read the thread. Of course I could always interrupt his race on TV and read aloud.

This is going to sound very silly but I am leaning towards the Yamaha, simply cause it matches everything. Naturally Dick will most likely make the final decision on this one.

I think all we need now is the generator and I would love the Mor-Ryde Pin Box. Both of those things and my list of wants should be all set. One good thing about the Montana and RV-ing is you can only fit in so much stuff and you have to stop.

Kahti, you will love the Majestic units. I love ours. Your generator sounds really nice. It's just such big bucks. In two years we have not had the need for a generator yet. It will be nice to be able to boon dock though.

Judy, thank you for the information you shared. Do you keep the Generator in the truck all the time? If not how do you get it in and out? Right now Dick wouldn't have a huge problem, but since we are aging daily it's a concern.

Tom & Rose, we have used all our circuits in the camper. We had an extra installed when we got ours so we could run the Washer and Dryer at the same time. Does this mean we'd have a problem?

Doug & Sharon, great idea on numbering them. I was wondering about storing them in our front locker. Ours is split in two because of the generator prep. Do you have a picture of your Gas Tank? Was it hard to make?

Dick, thank you for sharing that information. We loose power infrequently here at home. Although we were part of that big Eastern black out a couple of years ago in the summer. Since the camper is at home, I suppose we could always stay in that during a power failure.
RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote