View Single Post
Old 04-06-2021, 08:32 AM   #1
432bartman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26190
Repainting front cap

As I write this, our entire front cap is getting redone. All the factory stickers are coming off, the tan color and surrounding greenish/gray is going to be repainted. The large MONTANA on the front will be painted and then the entire cap will get several coats of what the painter calls a very heavy duty clear coat, which is much more durable than what the factory did. None of the other stickers will be put back on, which in my opinion will give our trailer a very clean look. Prior to the body shop getting the trailer, I removed all the front LED lights and wiring. Once I get it back, the front cap and the porch awning lights will be replaced with new multi-color LED's I got from Boogey Lights. I've already wired in the two controllers for the new LED's, which will be controlled by either remote or my phone. Anybody else go through this process or change anything on their front cap? Just curious if anybody did any custom or personalized touches?
2019 Keystone Montana 3560RL, 2020 Chevy 2500 HD, Firestone airbags, Air Lift wireless compressor, Curt gooseneck, 20K Reese Goosebox, TST-507, USMC combat vet & retired LEO. Robert, Anika, Breanna, Dylan (daughter-in-law Stephanie). & our Great Pyrenees Layla
432bartman is offline   Reply With Quote