View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 02:03 PM   #1
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
(update) 12 WKS in a brace and lots of opioids

Monday I get to start the camping season in Wausau hospital. Finally getting the neck fusion that my neurologist has been ragging on me for 16 yrs to get. C-4 thru C-7 from the back. 6 to 12 wks in a neck brace as spring and summer slide into the north woods. Hopefully I can get out of the brace earlier but I doubt that Betsy will go for that. I guess my new batteries and the spring cleaning of the rig are on hold for now. I have spent the last few days dehydrating about 40 lbs of rump roast into jerky so I don't have to do it for awhile. I will keep you posted on the progress...

Update: Everything went well and I no longer have any pain in my forearms. However I have a lot of pain in the neck (obviously) and we are playing musical pain killers trying to find the right combination. Tomorrow will probably be hell if past surgeries are any indication. The two days after surgery seem to always be the worst. Hopefully things will start to improve by Thursday. Thank you all for your posts, they really help. Hope to see you all at the fall rally..
Exnavydiver is offline   Reply With Quote