View Single Post
Old 10-13-2021, 07:45 PM   #51
Montana Man
Montana Master

M.O.C. #21963
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandJo4 View Post
From Keystone's website so it has to be true..

"Color-coded unified wiring standard".

and...

"Perhaps no other fifth wheel RV inspires its owners like Montana. Built by generations of experienced craftsmen, Montana and Montana High Country are the pinnacle of luxury fifth wheel travel. Stunning interior design, profound attention to detail, and the highest quality materials come together in this collection of unforgettable RV's. With our eyes firmly on the horizon, Montana is driven to deliver innovation that transcends expectations and delights new owners, year after year."

We're inspired alright...
I've said this before, marketing is in control of the company. They write checks that engineering and manufacturing can't cash. Their focus is on the front end, meaning sales, and have little concern for the back end, meaning the end user. Marketing uses words geared towards anticipation. Manufacturing and quality control are hands on and real world. Both ends need to meet closer in the middle. Currently they are at each end of the pendulum. I've worked under these conditions before and it's a dysfunctional business model. As long as the dollars roll in nothing will change. I challenge any representative that supposedly follows these posts to chime in.