View Single Post
Old 10-13-2021, 02:36 PM   #48
Wisconsin Retiree
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #28036
Well I think of just the little stuff like my cheap door and the fake wood sticker covering is lifting at all the edges, my closet poles that have repeatedly collapsed and pulled out of the wall with very light load of clothes hanging on them, my black tank flush vacuum valve failing & pissing water under the sink after 6 months of use, the horrible TV/antenna/satellite connection/cable run that apparently the majority of owners admit never works unless you modify it..etc and just that small stuff is frustrating. The major issues have been worse for others but it makes me wonder how I was so easily led to believe Montana was still a quality product. As stated by others most units are mass produced, poor quality and way over priced. I have a four year extended warranty that sounds great but would require weeks or days of moving out in order for them to work on it. Thank the Lord I am able to deal with most issues myself but that leaves alot of well earned money spent on a useless warranty that just isn't practical for most people who live in their units. I owned a beautiful Foretravel diesel pusher prior to the fifth wheel and that was some exceptional quality when built. The good ole days.