Thread: Large Slideout
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 10:37 AM   #7
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Carol-- That's what concerns me also. If it is normal it should be all the way across and according to Orv, his has been that way all the time. Ours just showed up on the side nearest the entry door about two or three days after we left the Fall Rally.
Cyrus-- I did answer his question as to noticing it for the first time. The slide is in tight when retracted but we've never noticed the rise in the floor before and as I said it is only on one side of the slider not across the whole thing.
I think I'll have to call Keystone Montana Division and see what customer service has to say about it. Does someone have the # and who to talk to on this? I think there is one of the members of MOC that used to work with the slides or the company that handles them but have not heard anything on that yet. Carol or other members of MOC-- do you remember who that MOC member is that has given advise on the slides? Did a search and can't come up with the name. Any help would be appreciated!!!
Who knows, maybe I'll have to make another trip to Goshen to get it straightened out! Now that would be a real shame!! Knowing Mary, I'll have to go there empty because the Flea Market is still open for another few weeks!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote