View Single Post
Old 05-08-2005, 06:28 AM   #4
azstar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #740
RMccord,

Welcome to the MOC

Oh yea, Great choice. It tows great. Got the best floor plan of any we have seen. Plenty of storage. Very liveable.

Check out "fulltimedreamers" mods. Go to Members at top of page type in his name and go his link. He has lots of RV mod. pics. there that he has done. Also try to find "Mountaineer Improvments" in the Search area. I need to add to my list, so I think that will bring it up on the current posts.

Steve, is on the money with the weights, my Loaded Trailer Wt. is 10'030 lbs. with a hitch Wt. of 1080 lbs.

What EQ hitch are you using? I would like to recommend the Reese Dual Cam or the Hensley. They both do a great job. Make sure everything is level, the TT, TV and the EQ Bars.

There is at least two of us that can't seem to control ourselves with our 335RLBS Mods. "fulltimedreamer" and yours truly. We can help you spend thousands of dollars more presonalizing yours.

Now about August and the Black Hills. You wouldn't happen to be Bikers are ya? We are guilty of that. That's why the TT and not a 5er. We haul a Royal Star TourDelux in the bed of the Truck. Have been to Sturgis a couple of times for the Rally in August. Loved it. Over 500,000 Bikers.

Anything we can help you with just holler.

Happy Camping

PS, What does "DW" mean. Did you have to get the Wife Drunk to get Her to sign the papers?
azstar is offline   Reply With Quote