View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 02:56 AM   #10
Tom S.
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7500
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by DQDick

If you are wanting to upgrade your brakes and can't make it to the Rally, maybe you know someone how is going and could pick some of these up for you. Dexter is going to present at the Rally and here's what they said: I am working on an agenda for your upcoming rally. Like last year, we will offer a one-day, show-special price on 7K Nev-R-Adjust® brakes along with grease seals. Price for each will be $45 and $2.50, respectively. We will bring brakes and seals to deliver at your rally like last time. Also, we have contacted our local service shop, Mo Trailers, to inform them that several of you will likely want the new components installed while you’re in the area.
Reading another post about these self adjusting brakes has left me wondering. Initially, I read the post to say they would be replacing my old 6K brakes with ones for 7K axles. $49 in the RV world is cheap, and the other post I read indicated the self adjusting mechanisms are add on parts. So now I'm thinking that all they are offering are the componets themselves without brakes shoes, drums, etc.
Tom S. is offline   Reply With Quote