View Single Post
Old 07-26-2022, 08:22 AM   #21
214skier
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #26580
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Callahans View Post
I am simply wondering if all of us with 377FL's face this issue or if it is a problem with mine specifically.

On hot days despite the front and rear AC units set to AC high at 73 degrees, We are lucky if the RV stays under 83 degrees inside after 1pm. Starts out fine (obviously because of lower nighttime temps outside/no sun beating down on the camper). But as the morning goes on it quickly heats up. In the kitchen area you don't feel a whole lot of cooling (the ceiling AC ducts are HIGH above your head there). In the living room (with its relatively low ceiling) if you stand not far from where the ducts are you feel the cool air. If you go to the loft it is FREEZING. And in the back bedroom it never feels very cool. The 2 ceiling ducts are woefully inadequate.

Is this the experience of others with this model?

Thanks for your input.
Yes, we frequently camp in 104’ temperatures and have this precise experience. We might get indoor temperatures to 80’ if we keep all of the block out shades closed. The rig needs to rework the venting for the loft / master…and likely needs a third AC for the kitchen area.

We also struggled keeping the refrigerator below 40’ with lack of roof top venting. I had to add two supplemental fans to push hot air out in order to get the refrigerator in the 38’ range on hot days.