Thread: Two Montes
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 04:27 AM   #8
scott-pati
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12894
We are on our second Monty. Our first was a 2004 2955rl, only had it a year. Only issue was to replace all the rubber for the natural gas lines due to being very hard and 10 years old. This was our test RV we bought used to see if we really liked RVing. Well, we did!

So we traded it in for our current 2014 3402rl and absolutely love it. We had a few minor issues, but I took care of them myself.

After reading about the Mara-bombs I went out and upgraded all 5 tires to G614's and haven't looked back. (THANK YOU MOC FORUM)!!!

Had issue with rubber spring in hitch box, Mor/ryde took care of it for free at the rally. Had broken steps, which Keystone and Lippert replaced for free.

Most recently I noticed the level-up would slowly sink down in the front. I called Lippert, what a great group of people over there. They worked with me over the phone to help with trouble shooting the system. Long story short I on my own, I added the Caterpillar hydraulic fluid additive, which in time took care of my issue.

So to wrap up, the Keystone built Montana has been very good to us and any dealings with Keystone and the other manufactures has been outstanding in their help. Plus this forum has been here to help and offer great advise!!!!
scott-pati is offline   Reply With Quote