View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 12:51 PM   #24
davidaf
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13601
Just got back from the Pomona RV show and saw several Montanas. The new floor plan with the stairs on both ends was innovative but wouldn't work for me for several reason. The FL was also nice but again wouldn't work for me. Two points to Keystone for trying something new. Lots of people were talking up the new stuff. In all honestly if you blind folded me, popped me into a rig and asked which mid tier I was in i probably couldn't tell you. Everything just kinda squished into one big mix. I'm not saying that's necessarily bad, they all seemed nice just the same. Of course RW and MS stood out and don't get me started on New Horizon. Keystone is going to have a heck of a battle beating out RW in that price range given the consumer has a choice between the two. However I do think they'll do very well against some of the other higher mid tier brands. A few rigs priced around 100k just didn't seem to match up against the Big Sky dollar for dollar. Mind you I wasn't crawling under rigs and eyeballing everything. I know there are differences in all rigs and manufactures that one needs to consider before making a purchase. I was just playing window shopper enjoying the eye candy.
davidaf is offline   Reply With Quote