Thread: Tire Minder
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 11:43 PM   #15
CaptnJohn
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookey View Post
I purchased the TireMinder Smart TPMS. What I like about it is that I run the app on my smartphone so I don't have another monitor hanging somewhere on my dash. It will run in the background in case you are playing music or whatever. It is easy to hook-up and pretty much has all features the other products do. I must admit I've only used once. I did have a problem with the install, sent an email to minderresearch and no one ever contacted me. I figured-out the problem but I question what kind of help one will receive.
I prefer to have the monitor where either I or wifey can glance at it. Only need to see if one tire is way out of range of the others. No need to keep it on the dash or look at it as the alarms are easily heard. CS at TST is beyond reproach. I called when setting up the new monitor yesterday and was told what to try. I thanked Jim and said I'd call back if there was still a problem. He said he would stay on the line with me as it would only take 3 or 4 minutes and he wanted to be certain all was working as it should, it was. Just changed to the new color monitor and will have it on the road in 3 days....
CaptnJohn is offline   Reply With Quote