View Single Post
Old 08-22-2021, 06:35 AM   #90
Doug. H.

M.O.C. #29409
I have two of the Micro-Air Model 351 thermostats. I have one 15K Dometic Penguin heat pump and one Dometic Penguin 13.5K air conditioner. The Micro-Air's work absolutely great. There is night and day difference with the operation of the units compared to the Dometic models that came with the 5th wheel. My wife and I typically have one temperature we like for night and another for daytime use. I set up the schedules and they perform exactly as they should with NO MORE cycling. I highly recommend these thermostats.

We have an older Jack Russell dog we are concerned about getting too hot when we are away should something go wrong such as a power outage, etc. in the summer heat. With these thermostats we will be automatically notified if the temperature rises (or drops) to a preset alert set point. (We do have internet service in our 5th wheel). Additionally, we can remotely make changes to the temperature settings if we want to and monitor both the inside and outside temperatures. I can see the outside temperature only on the heat pump unit however since that data is not present on an A/C only unit. The outside temperature is a function of a heat pump but not an A/C only unit. No fault of Micro-Air.

You will not regret going with the Micro-Air thermostats!

Happy Camping,
Doug
Doug. H. is offline   Reply With Quote