View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 10:39 PM   #117
Mikelff
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26851
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForBruce View Post
my 2021 montan high country #385br came with Rainier tires 235/80r16 and a load range -"F"

still i will in one year switch to Sailuns.....my neighbor had a blowout on his 5th and it took $1500 t5o repair..chieper to lick your wounds and go with new tires that give you a LOAD CUSHON
You are probably ok with the factory tires, F rating, but when you replace go to the G rated. I’m sure your rims are 110psi rated as well. Look on the back of the wheel on the spokes. It should be stamped on the spoke. I have a 2018 358BH High Country and it came with E rated tires. I had a tire separate and stayed inflated and did some minor fixable damage. I got real lucky. Replaced them with the Sailun G rated tire. The very next thing you need is a TPMS for your current and future tires. If you start to have any tire issues the TPMS should give you some advance warning. Cheaper than thousands if dollars in damage. After I got my Sailuns, I got a TPMS system. Get the kind that allows for tire inflation without removing the sensor. Safe travels!
Mikelff is offline   Reply With Quote