View Single Post
Old 02-03-2005, 11:59 PM   #6
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
keepontruckin,
Fantastic! And congratulations on doing your "RVabout". Starting at the best is always a good way to do things. As far as I'm concerned Yellowstone is right at the top of places to visit. Sounds as if you may have been there before so I hope my info is not too far off for you. August will be one of the busiest times of the year. So expect large crowds. There are few RV parks in the park itself. Some nice CGs but they have no hookups. There are several RV parks just north of the park that are really nice. If you can secure a site at one of them and use that as your base of operations for a month or so it would be really nice. I don't remember the names of the parks but I'm sure they're all in the books and on the web.

By all means plan on attending the Rally in early Oct. in Reno. Hope to see you there. We plan to spend the month of September in the Reno area since that is the "happening" month for Reno. Just all kinds of things happening there. Then, of course, we will be at the Reno National MOC Rally October 5-11.

So again welcome to the MOC and enjoy it all. See you soon.

HamRad
HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote