View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 05:36 PM   #7
PeteandJoan
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17905
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohrmann View Post
We use Sun City, AZ as our winter base now, and at Orangewood RV south of where we stay they have had flyers for a ceramic coating that can be applied to the front cap, and it is advertised as the best, and longest lasting coating, even can restore the shine to the caps. I sent a request and got an answer back today about the system. It is done by Bob Moses Ceramic Coating, bmceramiccoating.com. This is the response from the lady at Orangewood about this system:

I received your message that you send over inquiring about a product that we offer. The product is ceramic coating and Bob Moses Ceramic coating is the name of the company that applies this product. He usually does not want to apply this product on trailers or motorhomes that are over five years old. If your 5th wheel is faded I would need to see some pictures that I can let him look at and decide if it is something that he thinks can be restored with this product. You can do research on the product at facebook.com/bobmosesceramiccoating.
I just looked at his site and decided to ask "How much for front cap". He said estimate about $1200. Takes 3 days. Mine is in good condition and would like to keep it that way. I may have tiny dings but hardly noticeable.
6-pt Hydraulic leveling
PeteandJoan is offline   Reply With Quote