View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 04:45 AM   #8
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Hold it.... We are talking about Camper tires..not TV tires. The tires on the 08 Ford are OEM, BF Goodrich, Rugged trail,LT 245/75 R17 121/118R-M&S.Don't think they are in the same category as OEM camper tires.. I said "We never had a problem with our missions and ran them @ 10K miles. We did change them out although they looked good. We would have changed out any brand , Low bidder, OEM tires after 10K miles or so." I said that time after time because it was our experience.. Never mentioned the TV OEM anything. There are many, many folks who never had a problem wth Mission or other OEM tires just as there are many, many folks who will say they never had a problem with their Montana's. So Glenn, as a tire expert..those BF goodrich tires on the TV are no better than the OEM camper tires and we should not buy them or replace them if we have them??? Also changed out our OEM shackles on the camper at about the same time...Should we replace them on the TV....They are OEM??

We never replied because I saw no reason to defend a personal experience and in our wildest dreams we can not compare the TV with the Camper.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote