View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 03:56 AM   #1
Jay Bird
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6831
Service Advisor Appointments Update

THE FINAL LIST OF THOSE REQUESTING A SERVICE ADVISOR APPOINTMENT HAS BEEN SUBMITTED TO KEYSTONE

The Service Advisor Appointments (15 Minute Tech Visit) will be Thursday 24 September 2015 from 1:00 to 4:00 PM. This is your opportunity identify any problems to Keystone you have with your unit.

In order to be placed on the schedule, I will need the following information: your first and last name; the last 8 numbers/letters of your 5th wheel VIN; and your cell number. Deadline to get on the schedule is 13 September 2015

I know some of your are not comfortable with putting your cell number on the forum so you can PM me with your information. I may not be able to guarantee you the time you ask for because of multiple requests but I will put you on the schedule as close as I can.
Out of respect to your fellow MOC members, we need to do everything we can to stay on schedule. If it is determined an individual situation may need more time than allotted, Keystone will work with you on an additional follow-up time, place and method to continue communications to do everything they can to help.

UPDATE: 23 Jul 15. I received information that there will be 7 technicians available to handle the appointments. I can schedule 7 appointments for each time slot. Since on technician will be handling a possible 11 appointments I cannot stress how important for each appointment last only 15 minutes or less.

UPDATE: 18 Aug 15. Only 26 more days to sign up for the Service Advisor Appointments. No one will be added to the list after that date or if all slots are taken.

UPDATE 23 Aug 15
Please Read: To assist in keeping the technicians on time it would be a great help if each of you write down the problems before hand that you want to discuss with the technician. Also, please do not expect the technician to give you a resolution to your problem(s) on the spot. They will be in a fact finding mode when they visit you. Once they get through with all the units they will meet with management and a decision will be made how to handle everyone's problems and get back to you. Thank you for your corporation.

09/01/15: 12 DAYS TO SIGN UP IF YOU NEED A TECH VISIT

TIMES

1:00-1:15
1.Pat & Rich Thelen
2.Jerry & Judy Bradley
3.Don & Lori Smart
4.Jim & Vicki Fischer
5.Mark & Vicki Allen
6.Jim Abernathy
7.Jason & Wendy Lerette

1:15-1:30
1.Paul & Jan Kelpe
2.Charles & Mary Evans
3.Joe & Janet Huber
4.Tom & Sharon Macauley
5.Fred DeCamp
6.Tom Campbell
7.Lynn & Pat Bohmer

1:30-1:45
1.Royce and Ruth Anne Baden
2.Tom & Terri Corison
3.Cheryl and Larry Zill
4.Bill & Ardie Seifried
5.Pat & Ron Akom
6.Scott & Pati Luciano
7.Del & Beverly Dimmick

1:45-2:00
1.Larry & Debbie Ambuehl
2.Dennis & Donna Ziegler
3.Rich & Helen Lascola
4.John & Judy Michaels
5.Don & Bonnie Lee
6.Rick & Linda Say
7.Jim & Bev Schlee

2:00-2:15
1.Bill & Jan Mains
2.David Grossman
3.Clellie (Bernie) Harmon
4.Ron & Terrie Ames
5.Don & Gwen Sewell
6.Glenn Strom
7.Miles & Marjorie Patten

2:15-2:30
1.George & Rosetta Person
2.Ralph & Sydney Hollingshead
3.Dennis, Sharon & Jennifer Maison
4.Anna & Jim Ottinger
5.Ed & Susan DeWitt
6.Dennis & Linda Ward
7.Ray & Pat Gries

2:30-2:45
No appointments will be scheduled for this time period

2:45-3:00
1. Gary & Sally Misher
2. Dennis & Jackie Korchak
3. Steve & Sharon Bischoff
4. John & Laura Pecha
5. Erin James
6. Roger & Sue Mcdaniel
7. Larry & Carolyn Brinkman

3:00-3:15
1. Phil & Janie Albright
2. Mike & Nancy Boyko
3. Lou Pope
4. Ron & Marcie Carmean
5. Jim Billings
6. Roger Pinard
7. Charlie & Judy Benton

3:15-3:30
1. Ron & Mary Lichtenberg
2. Frank & Terri Shryock
3. John Holton
4. Neil & Sharon Patterson
5. Pat McFarlin & Ben Taher
6. Ron & DiAnn Chapin
7. Larry & Brenda Gadreau

3:30-3:45

3:45-4:00

Please let us use this time wisely. Remember the technicians are not management. If you have concerns outside of getting a problem fixed you will have an opportunity to express those concerns at one of the seminars or talk to Keystone management personnel who will be at the rally off and on. Thank you for your corperation.
Jay Bird is offline   Reply With Quote