View Single Post
Old 12-20-2023, 02:13 AM   #3
newowneroldmontana
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19318
I've had an unexplained water-saturated area around my tank pull handles several times, too, and I haven't done anything about it yet, but I think I've finally figured out the problem--in my rig, I can see a large black pipe coming down through the ceiling/floor close to my tank pull handles. I think that must be the pipe that goes from the toilet to the black water tank, and I think I must either have a slight leak at the base of my toilet which sends a trickle of water down the outside of that pipe to drip down onto the floor near the tank handles, or I have a slight leak in the black pipe itself, at the fitting where it curves.

About your black water tank--I don't know whether it's emptying well or not, but I think everyone's black water tank sensors are useless. I think the sensors always tell you your tank is full because toilet paper and other stuff gets stuck to them inside the tank. I've read that some people use tank sensors which are mounted outside the tank, which work better.
newowneroldmontana is offline   Reply With Quote