View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 02:10 PM   #31
Twopetes
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17535
No lights and no power sounds like the inverter. Ours is different than the picture above and we have a screw in fuse on the front. Does your frig work when on shore power? This should indicate a pass thru by-pass switch system that automatically allows 110 vac to the frig circuit when on shore power to run the frig and should switch to the battery inverter when shore power is disconnected. Our by-pass worked even when the inverter was bad. My guess is the default switch position is for shore power by-pass.

You have 12 vdc power going in and nothing coming out, no lights and no fan. But the 110VAC shore power works. Sounds like an bad inverter.

If under warrantee to get a replacement, I had to "buy" the replacement from the mfg and send the old unit back. If when tested by the MFG. it was found bad, my purchase was refunded. PITA, but it worked our OK. I had my unit tested before I removed it and I knew it was bad. Do you have a good dealer that can check it for you? Wish I could be more help, but it does sound like the inverter. Good luck
Retired and Lovin’ it!
Twopetes is offline   Reply With Quote