Thread: 1/2 Time Oven
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2006, 06:50 AM   #42
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by TheCoachPotatoes

Dsprik, Why would you replace the 1/2 time oven before you even used it? We have not had a problem with ours. Like Richfaa, we are going to order the part and if we need to, we will install it or maybe install it before we need it. By the way, the 1/2 time oven is really great. Instead of standing on your head to light the regular oven and also heating up the trailer, we use the 1/2 oven. It really does a great job of baking and in half the time!
Because I don't have anything else to do with all my stinking money that I have laying around, Al...

OK, that was a joke...

Actually, I maybe be over reacting a bit. Got carried away. One thing I can do is check with the dealer and have them just go ahead and make sure that new part is ordered and put in before we even get there. It's definitely been identified as problem part, as the mfr is shipping out the free redesigned parts, so just have the dealer order it now - if the newer units don't already have this fix (a good possibility - depending on how much inventory Keystone had of these older 1/2 time ovens).

That way I don't have to wait to fix it until my favorite meal is stuck in the microwave. Of course, I'd be motivated to fix it at that point...
*On Edit~ Thanks for that tip, Sue. We will definitley be sitting for a while in most spots.
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote