View Single Post
Old 01-30-2020, 09:16 AM   #19
GHallof
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #25098
Thumbs up Following Up

I appreciate all of the feedback I received along the way. Very helpful and Interesting conversation.

In the end it was two probems. What started out to be what was thought to be an issue caused by TREE RATS...turned out to be something entirely different.

1. TREE RATS - Yep they are/were an issue and Im getting that situated. Using two seperate methods. The first - Sealing off all of the possible openings. The second. I work from home and I find myself gleaning out across our back forty where the 5er is parked. A hasty sniper purch out the kitchen window and some .17HMR really works wonders on my mental health and TREE RAT populaton.

2. Lippert Level Up - No issues with wires chewed at all as first was suspected. Rear sensor and harness turned out to be completely functional. Main Control board was on the fritz. Took her up to a local RV shop (ALL PRO RV in Alliance OH) - Top notch folks that go out of thier way to assist and dont rob you. They processed the work through my service contract company PRESERVE, FIXED. AllPro said PRESERVE was great to work with.

Wanted to follow up and close this out just in case anyone finds any of it helpful.

Semper GUMBY! Gordo
2017 3661RL
GHallof is offline   Reply With Quote