View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 01:58 PM   #19
Allen in MT
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7615
Just got back from the run and Ammo & More in Stephenville has everything you need, Nicked up some reloaded 9mm 50 rnds 15.00 got 1000 small pistol primers 30.00 bullets to load the 223, you can buy 223 case of 1000 reloads 250.oo or new 350.00. 9mm, 45, 40 S&W, 380 large and small pistol primers and rifle primers what ever you need to reload.

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by BB_TX

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by mlh

Do a search for Haydon's Shooters Supply, The Woodchuck Den or Sinclair International. One of them might be able to help find primers.
Lynwood
I have searched the above plus a dozen or so others for 9mm bullets and small pistol primers. Nothing to be had except personal defense type bullets and I have a couple hundred or so of those I have not loaded yet. Everything says backordered and most will not let you place an order. Can't find them in local stores that carry reload supplies either. Would sure like to find some target type bullets for reload. Don't want to use up all my PD bullets on practice.
Also very hard to find loaded target rounds in the stores and the prices are now up to triple what they were this time last year.
Personal defense loads are out of sight. Should have anticipated the demand and bought a good supply back after the lastest shooting. Guess I will just wait it out until it settles somewhat back to normal, whatever that is.
Allen in MT is offline   Reply With Quote