View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 07:32 AM   #41
speedster100
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17566
Our experience was just the opposite to below.. Had Keystone products (several 5'ers) went to another brand after reading forums, reviews & much research. Ordered full paint, all toys and took delivery, 4 months later I dumped that pile of crap and came back to Keystone buying a Montana... Same as Ford vs Chevy some have good luck some don't. The RV industry in general has significant quality issues no matter which you go with... Fact !

All I can say is "There ya have it. The reason I sold my Montana". I researched and looked hard and compared hard before making the decision to abandon Keystone. Before anyone bothers saying it, yes I understand they ALL have issues. It's all about the kinds of issues, the frequency of those issues and how the dealer and manufacturers are taking care of them. After 4 years of the Montana / Keystone problems, I chose to bail-out and pick SOB. After 8 months of ownership, compared to the first 8 months of Montana ownership it's a much better purchase for me and my money. The American RV industry is in the same place as the American automobile industry was in the 70s and 80s. We seriously need some foreign competition to wake the manufacturers up. They are telling us what we want and need, and delivering flash and shine, but low, low levels of workmanship.
speedster100 is offline   Reply With Quote