View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 11:20 AM   #31
Mel B.
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19469
Montana

Mine is so old it really won't count, But my wife and I bought a 2004 2955RL we bought from the origenal owners, A couple in there 70's. The other day my wife and I were going around to RV shops to get information about installing solar and a new battery bank. I'm still recovering from back surgery, so even though I normally do my own work. But wife and Dr. say know. Anyway we endend up at the Montana dealer where the previuos owners had bought ours from. The kid was very nice and helpful until he found out we were installing the solar unit on a rig that old. he even asked if I was sure I wanted to spend that much $$$ a rig that old. I told him mine was probaly built better then anything on the lot. Now all my solar panels, 4 6 volt batteries, inverter oh yeah and I just order a new Converter mine works but I think its time to upgrade. So if I was going to buy a new Montana. It wouldn't be from the montana dealer in sonoma County. If this guy wasn't so worried about how old my RV is, I probaliy would have had them install the solar. Now I go out in the garage and look at all my packages. And droll
Mel