View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 04:35 PM   #42
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
Lon was the best. He gave a great Seminar at the Great Lakes Rally in Goshen. I'm sure he is greatly missed.

Darrell is also a great guy. When we were at the Service Center we found all the people to be pretty darn nice. The CSRs on the phone were so busy and I've been a CSR before, worked at an Answering Service and in the Restaurant Bar business for years. I know how stressful all those jobs can be. I also know how some people can get frustrated and sometimes ugly with employees trying to do their jobs within the guidelines the companies set forth.

I think there is some real wisdom in what Carol said:

Quote:
quote:Why don't customers get treated the same?? Have no idea, but we must always remember to add in the human factor, maybe the person we are dealing with just found out their child has cancer or needs to have heart surgery. We may never know why we call and get different responses/reactions.
My Grandma always used to say "Kill 'em with kindness." I try to always be kind whether I am dealing with a customer or I am a customer. Does it always work? Nope, but at least I can look myself in the mirror and not be ashamed oh how I acted.

I am also NOT implying that any one on this thread who has a complaint about customer service at Keystone was unkind. I was just adding to the conversation.

Patty

RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote