View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 07:47 AM   #15
bullroc3
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7122
Regarding the converter box, I read recently that someone in an RV with the directional RV antenna had problems with a cheaper model. The article said to purchase one that will work with an RV multi-directional antenna. I see that Winegard (?) sells one for this purpose.

Then there is the PO Box problem. We must pick up our mail at the post office. No problem there as it is just 300 feet from our residence in a small village. (Actually is owned by Bronson Pinchot the actor - another story for another day!!)I have had more problems getting items shipped to a PO Box. Not my fault that this is the way it is. I have had several go-rounds with Nextel/Sprint in shipping new phones to this address. I had to have them shipped elsewhere. I have added my street name to the box number and dropped the word "Box" and that seems to satisfy most but when they check the address, it comes up as not a valid physical address. We are in the process of re-addressing the entire county and that should solve the problem. I went so far as to give the GPS coordinates of my house but that didn't work. I guess they were not impressed.