Thread: I-75 North
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 12:14 PM   #8
CamillaMichael
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10246
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by washley1

I know. I got the call this PM it is ready. Let's see; there was one recall item; two broken kitchen cabinet hinges; replaced broken TV antenna; repaired water leak behind microwave; repaired sagging ladder supports; repaired broken recliner; repair and replace (again) back up camera monitor; and did "bronze" preventive maintenance service, which is Lazy Days' term for thorough check of all appliances and systems, repack wheel bearings, and check brakes. Yes, it took over two and a half weeks when they promised 10 days. I still have general clean up to do, repack the basement, replace some light bulbs, and then start the loading process for our trip west. We are leaving May 17, but are also flying north to MD to visit number 2 son on 4/25 thru 5/6, so time is indeed SHORT to get anything done!!! You may catch me at Big Toys a lot the next few days. Are we frazzled yet? You betcha! But in my heart I am already out on the road. It's gonna be a great summer.
Hope it all comes together for you Walt...we are already into our annual trip to New England and glad to finally be back on the road!
CamillaMichael is offline   Reply With Quote